WAYS TO PURCHASE
For day of event purchases, online ticket sales will close 3 hours prior to the start of the event. Ticket must be purchased at the door. At the door tickets are based on availability, tickets will be available for purchase at 6 pm. Doors open an hour before curtain. Just a reminder: no outside food or drink, no pets, no smoking inside the PAC & no open toed shoes.
Refunds & Price Adjustments
All ticket sales are final. No price adjustments, returns, or exchanges will be issued. Exceptions are listed under "Exchange & Weather Policy".
WHERE IS THE P.A.C?
WolfBane Performing Arts Center
is located at
618 Country Club Road
Appomattox, VA 24522
+ Exchange & Weather Policy
In the case of inclement weather or technical difficulties every effort will be made to complete the performance. However, should it become necessary to cancel the performance, complimentary rain transfers will be offered for another performance date. More detailed information on our weather policy can be found here.
Exchanges or transfers may be requested up to twenty four hours prior to the date on the ticket. All transfer requests must be submitted before the box office closes at 6pm. Please contact the box office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (434) 579-3542.
+ Special Ticket Pricing
STUDENT rates apply to students with presentation of school i.d. You must present a valid student I.D. at the box office when picking up tickets at will-call or purchasing at the door. For online purchases by education departments, please call the box office at (434) 579-3542. Regular processing fees will apply.
- Children 5 years and younger are admitted for free. Please call the box office to ensure that event is infant or toddler friendly.
- SENIOR rates apply to person 60 years and older.
- Wolfbane offers GROUP discounts. No at-the-door sales, General Admission tickets only. Please call the box office directly at: (434)-579-3542 to purchase your tickets in advance.
+ Audience Information
- Parking: Parking is provided outside of the Wolfbane Performing Arts Center (P.A.C.)
- Food and Drink: Concessions are provided. No outside food or drink is permitted inside the P.A.C. Local beer & wine will be available for purchase at all events except the Crawford Farm Ghost Tour. Due to VA ABC Laws, NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL PERMITTED.
- Seating: Folding chair seating is provided on a first come, first serve basis. Patrons are allowed to bring their own chairs should they prefer but exceptions may apply to special seating areas due to limited space. No high-back chairs or tents are allowed out of consideration for all audience members. Late-seating is at the discretion of the P.A.C. Director.
- Attire: Bug spray and clothing appropriate for temperature fluctuations is recommended.
- Age: All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend any performance with Wolfbane Productions to comply with fire safety regulations. Some shows contain mature content, language or themes. Parents are best qualified to determine what is appropriate for their children. To help you make an informed decision, we encourage you to call the Wolfbane Productions Box Office at (434) 579-3542.
- Behavior: Wolfbane Productions reserves the right to ask anyone making a disturbance during a show or not complying with House Rules to leave a performance.